|Run Unicorn, 2011, Rene Capone|
Like working with a team?
Curious about the role art can play in creating social change?
Good at Photoshop and copyediting?
Smart with social media?
Consider interning at Visual AIDS this year. We are looking for short term, long term, credit, and not-for-credit interns as we work on the following projects:
- Launch of the new Visual AIDS website, including the digitalization of the Archive Project
- Postcards from the Edge winter benefit
- Day With(out) Art, December 1st
- Lead up to the 25th anniversary of Visual AIDS
- And much more!
Play a role in this exciting time.
Learn new skills.
Meet people from the worlds of art, HIV/AIDS, and activism.
Get a close look at the inner workings of a busy art/AIDS organization with a long history and an exciting future.
Visual AIDS offers:
- 8-16 hours a week
- Travel Stipend
- Flexible hours
- Fun and open working environment
- Close proximity to galleries and the highline
- Access to HIV/AIDS, and art information and history.
Email a C.V. and a letter outlining your related skills and passions to Ted at tkerr@visualAIDS.org
Visual AIDS utilizes art to fight AIDS by provoking dialogue, supporting HIV+ artists, and preserving a legacy, because AIDS is not over.